Learn How To Export Gmail to Mozilla Thunderbird?
Finding a solution to export Gmail to the Thunderbird account? If yes, then continue with this article. Here, you will get the step-by-step guide that matches your query.
Gmail is one of the well-known and most popular Email Services used by more than half of the population. On the other hand, Thunderbird is a Desktop Email Client that also works well for both personal and professional use. Nowadays, users usually move from one email client or service to another because of some specific requirements and advanced facilities.
Even, though there are a lot of queries available on most of the technical forums for the same. There are both manuals as well as professional solutions to migrate the data to the Thunderbird account. So, let’s start the process.
“Hey! I am working in an IT Company and due to some changes in the requirements and specifications, I am finding a way to export Gmail emails to Thunderbird account. I had tried a manual solution but that didn’t work well for me. Is there any perfect guide that can help me to import the data to Mozilla Thunderbird?”
Export Gmail Emails to Mozilla Thunderbird – Manually
In the manual solution, we need to follow two steps. Firstly, export Gmail emails in MBOX format using Google Takeout, and then import the resultant file directly to Thunderbird.
Step1: Export Gmail Data to MBOX
- Log in to Google Takeout.
- Deselect all other options and Select “Emails”.
- Click Next >> Select File and Frequency.
- Then, Create an Archive.
- Wait for a few minutes and you can get the exported Gmail data in the .mbox file.
Step 2: Import the resultant file to Thunderbird
Using the ImportExportTools NG, you can easily import .mbox files directly to Thunderbird.
This method is simplest to use and can be easily used by all users. But it may have a limitation that results in loss of data. Also, if you have any doubt regarding this, just continue with the next solution.
Perfect Guide to Export Gmail Emails to Thunderbird
We recommend you use the Gmail Converter tool, to easily migrate the data. The software provides a simple graphical user interface that can be easily operated by all Internet users. Users can easily export bulk emails with attachments to Thunderbird without facing any kind of size limitations.
This Gmail to Mozilla Thunderbird tool is also compatible with 20+ formats including file formats and Email Services. It also provides a search option to locate some particular data from the entire mailbox items. Download the given software and start the process.
Steps to Import Gmail to Thunderbird:
- Firstly, run the mentioned export tool in your existing OS system.
- Go to The Open Menu >> Email Accounts >> Add Account.
- Enter the correct login credentials of your Google Mail / G Suite Account and Add it.
- After that, you will be able to see the data Gmail entire files and folders on the screen of the Software panel.
- You can select a file and see the entire emails of that. Then, you need to select the needed data from there that you want to export into Thunderbird.
- After that, click on the Export Menu >> Thunderbird as the Email Client.
- Enter the destination path and click on the Save button.
- Then, wait for a few minutes and you will be able to see the resultant migration message on the screen.
Therefore, these are some simple steps that allow users to import emails to their Thunderbird account. After that, just click on the “Open Folder” and you will be able to see the migration data on the screen.
How to Export Gmail to Thunderbird?
- Run the given Import Tool.
- Add Gmail Account there.
- Select the required data.
- Choose an export option as Thunderbird.
- Get the resultant data.
Key Aspects of Import Tool
- The software allows users an easy-to-use interface that can easily be operated by all Internet users.
- This utility can download Gmail Email Attachments, Gmail Email Ids, and Contacts numbers individually.
- In addition, this tool transfers the data into multiple other formats such as Gmail emails as PDF, Gmail emails to PST, export Gmail contacts, EML, and other Email Services such as Gmail to Thunderbird, Gmail to O365, and IMAP enabled services.
- It also provides users an option to locate a particular Gmail email from the bulk of data to import into Thunderbird.
- Gmail to Thunderbird Tool is also compatible with all the versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
In the end, we finally understood how to export Gmail to Thunderbird. After discussing both the solution, we have finally reached the end. It is better to carry on the import tool to get the desired and instant results. However, all the choices depend from user to user and may vary according to the needs and requirements.