How to Permanently Delete Data from External Hard Drive ?
It happens that external hard drives aren’t always connected to our devices. We occasionally plug them into our computer or laptop, use them, and then eject them to put them somewhere else. Yet occasionally, that location is not as secure. The data on those external hard drives can be misused by anyone, and there is only one solution to this problem: remove it. You may be able to avoid some undesirable situations by delete data from external hard drive, and we can help you with that by offering you a fantastic method to do.
It is not straightforward to delete all data from external hard drive or any other storage device. There are situations when you deleted files from external drive but space is still occupied. To avoid such circumstances, a proper tool that can entirely wipe all data from external hard drive is required. As a result, we have devised an excellent solution for you; take a look at it to learn more.
How to Delete Data from External Hard Drive ? A Best Solution
PCDOTS Data Removal Tool is highly trusted and widely used software by millions of people worldwide. The software is designed to remove data from various types of storage devices, of which external hard drives are one. This software may quickly delete everything on external hard drive. It is completely automated and does not require bigger inputs from you.
This software requires only a few simple clicks and procedures to erase data from external hard drive. We have detailed all of the actions you must take in order to delete files from external hard drive. Hence, carefully examine them below.
How to Remove All Data from External Hard Drive ? Step-by-Step Process
- First and foremost, obtain the tool to delete data from hard drive. Agree a few general terms and conditions to finish the setup. Then, run it to permanently delete data from external hard drive.
- Once the tool’s Windows has started, you may be able to find numerous options. You can choose to wipe the disk, the partition, or the folders and data. Choose one of these to proceed.
- When the next Window comes, as shown in the screenshot below, you must select Wipe free space or Wipe complete area.
- Choose between simple, advanced, complex, and extremely complex wiping techniques.
- When you’re finished, click the Wipe option to remove data from external hard drive.
- After being warned, you will be offered the choice to permanently wipe all data from external hard drive by clicking Yes.
Observe how simple it is with the PCDOTS software to delete everything on external hard drive. Now that you know how to use the software, you can go ahead and download the software to erase data from external hard drive. But, if you’re interested in learning more about the tool, you may read about some of its features, which we have listed below.
Learn More about the PCDOTS Software to Delete All Data from External Hard Drive
- Simple of Use: All users were considered when developing the PCDOTS Tool to delete data from external hard drive. It has therefore been created with the most basic user interface to ensure that every user, either technical or non-technical, would make use of it without the assistance of others.
- Permanent Data Removal: Data that has been erased with the PCDOTS external hard disk eraser tool will never be recoverable. The tool to erase data from external hard drive is built with complicated algorithms. As a result, retrieving data following the application usage is impossible.
- An All-in-One Tool: The PCDOTS Data Deletion is an all-in-one tool because it is designed to erase data from numerous storage devices. You can use the tool to remove data from SSDs, erase data from USB Flash drives, delete data from memory cards, and do other tasks.
- Wiping Methods: The app offers a number of options to remove data from external hard drive. You have a choice of simple, sophisticated, complex, or extremely complex strategies. You can choose from any of the strategies that correspond to the sort of data you wish to erase.
- Wipe as Necessary: The utility gives you the choice to delete as essential. You have the option to delete everything on external hard drive. If you merely would like to delete files from the External hard drive partially, you are able to do so too.
We have provided you with an excellent tool to delete data from external hard drive. The PCDOTS software is one of the greatest tools to remove all data from external hard drive. It is a comprehensive program that can be used to wipe browsing history as well as data from other storage devices besides the hard drive. You may grab the free version of the tool by clicking the link above and begin deleting data right away.