Key Traits of the PCDOTS Data Erasure Software
Alternatives for Choosing Data for Wipe
You have a variety of alternatives with the data deletion software to remove all of your storage's data. On your PC, you can choose to remove data from particular files, folders, or logical drives. The following are the top two methods for erasing data.
- Choose Files and Folders: Professionals have the choice to delete important data from particular files or folders on their PC.
- Logical Drives: The data wipe software allows users to erase data from logical drives like C:, D:, and E:.
Support for Storage Devices
In addition to being the greatest at erasing data, the Data Erasure Tool is also the best at supporting the devices. The Data Wipe Tool allows for the deletion of data from a variety of storage media. The devices listed below are just a few of the numerous that you can easily delete data from.
Wipe Data without Restrictions
The data erasure software operates without limitations. It allows for mass data deletion from a sizable number of storage files. No matter how many gigabytes are stored on your computer's hard drive or external storage device, you may pick them all and wipe them simultaneously while watching the erasing process in real time.
Permanent Data Erasure
The Data Wipe Software is an extremely sophisticated and professional application that works flawlessly. It allows you to fully erase data from your local or hard drive so that no one can ever recover it. Users will be able to select a data erase frequency between 1 and 35, making data recovery impossible.
Wiping Options: Wipe Free Space or Total Space
The Data Wipe Software also provides two effective methods for erasing data from the specified device.
- Erase from Free Space: Having free space on your local or hard drive does not imply that it is empty. There is always data on your devices that can be recovered using any standard tool. As a result, the data deletion software also provides the ability to completely wipe data even from vacant space.
- Wipe Total Space: Assume that your local drive or pen drive is 264 GB in size. You can select the total space of your drive and wipe it totally so that no one can access or retrieve your data.
Acceptance of International Standards
Data Erasure Software complies with worldwide data protection rules for data wiping and implements 14 widely renowned data erasure standards; including:
- US Department of Defence / US Air Force (3 Passes)
- MFM - United States Navy (3 Passes)
- RLL - United States Navy (3 Passes)
- NIST 800-88 Clear & Purge Procedure
- NATO Standard (7 Passes)
- Bit Toggle (4 Passes)
System and Software Requirements
|Software Name:||PCDOTS Data Erasure Software|
|Processor:||Minimum Pentium Class|
|RAM:||Minimum 2 GB|
|Minimum Hard Drive Space:||100 MB of free space|
|Operating System:||Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003 and all.|
|Installation & Un-installation:||Install Uninstall Refund Policy|
The PCDOTS Data Erasure tool allows you to erase data from a variety of storage devices.
Limitations: The free demo version of PCDOTS Data Wipe Software allows you to delete the first 10 files that are under 5 MB in size.
Devices that the Tool Can Erase Data From
Even if some of your folders or files are hidden in your storage device, the Data Wipe software will detect and delete them permanently.
HOW TO WIPE DATA WITH THE SOFTWARE? – COMPLETE GUIDE
Get an answer now
Some of the User’s Queries
To totally erase data, follow the instructions below.
- Install and launch the Data Erasure software.
- The software will present you with three possibilities. Select any one.
- Select a wiping option, such as wipe whole space or free space.
- Choose between simple, advanced, difficult, and extremely complex wiping methods.
- Finally, press the erase button to start the process.
What Our Customers Think About the Data Wipe Software?
I used the PCDOTS Data Erasure Software to permanently wipe CCTV recordings. The application excels at data deletion. I attempted to recover the CCTV data to test the tool's dependability, but it failed. I highly recommend this tool for permanently erasing data.
New York, America
I am using PCDOTS software for a very long time. Most recently utilized this data erasure software to remove data from the logical disk. I have to let you know that you can use this program. It can remove data from a wide range of storage devices and has a wide range of features. I must strongly advise you to use the tool.
The Data Wipe Software is a lot more sophisticated than I initially imagined. I was taken aback by the tool's features when I first opened it up after downloading it. It provides a variety of capabilities depending on the various demands of the various users to wipe data. The tool is useful whether you want to completely erase all of your data or only a chunk of it. Huge praise to the software's creator.