How to Convert PST Contacts to vCard? Solved Query!
There are multiple users on the Internet who are using the Outlook application to manage their businesses, after using them for a while, the contacts list has been fulfilled with no limit. And, it is better to preserve those contacts as there may be sometimes a need to move to another account. So, to preserve those contacts, there are multiple users who are searching for the query to convert PST to vCard format. In this blog, we will discuss the entire solution that allows converting contacts to VCF format in order to complete the needs of the users.
PST is a file format that stores the entire mailbox items including emails, attachments, contacts, and others. Outlook properly exports PST format with 100% accuracy. If we talk about vCard, then it is used to store the contacts in a single card format. A vCard file stores the name of a person, contact number, email address, address details, and other information. It is better to convert file contacts to VCF format, and then the users can be able to use the needed contacts.
We will discuss 2 trusted solutions to convert PST contacts to vCard. But before that, let us discuss a query from one of the respective clients.
“For the past 4 years, I am using an Outlook account for business communication purposes. But now I realize that it is important to store all the contact information because we never know when there is a problem arises in our account. So, I am finding a solution to convert PST file contacts to VCF. If you any kind of solution, then do help me that?”
Truly and honestly, there are not only a single but multiple solutions for users to convert contacts to vCard format. That’s the main reason, we are here to tell you the entire process.
Convert PST to vCard Manually
You don’t need to worry about anything as we will discuss the perfect solution to convert contacts from PST to VCF using Outlook.
- Open Outlook in your system. Go to File Menu.
- Click on Open / Export >> select Import/Export.
- Choose “Export to a File” from there.
- Choose Comma Separated Values (CSV) and create a file type and Next.
- Then, open Gmail and go to Menu.
- Select Contacts option >> More >> Import option.
- Search for the CSV file and finally Import.
- After that, click on Export >> select required contacts >> choose vCard for exchange, and in just a few minutes, you can see all your contacts.
This method is easy to use but there may be some loss of contact. And, if you face any kind of issues then I recommend you to continue with the second solution and carry out the task.
Convert PST Contacts to VCF – Solution By Experts
To convert the contacts to a portable format such as vCard, it is better to choose an automated solution, PST File Converter developed by the PCDOTS team experts. The utility provides an easy-to-use flexible graphical interface that allows users to carry out instant results. Users can easily convert PST file contacts to VCF within a single attempt without affecting any kind of data.
Although, the data will be carried out in a well-structured manner with including all the information properly. The tool does not impose any kind of size restrictions and can-do conversion without using Outlook. So, without thinking too much, free download the PST to VCF Converter tool and start the process.
Also Read: Import PST files to Apple Mail
Step-By-Step Guide to Convert PST to vCard
- Run the mentioned utility in your existing Windows OS system and click on Open Menu.
- Go to Email Data Files >> select Outlook PST files >> Upload the data either by configuring the account or by choosing files from a folder.
- Once uploaded, you can be able to view multiple PST files on the screen. Select the required number of emails from them to which you want to convert contacts.
- Then, go to the Export Menu >> select vCard as the file format from the list of formats.
- Enter the destination location where you want to store the data and click on save.
- After that, in just a few minutes, you can be able to see the exported message on the software screen.
Features of PST to VCF Converter
- The utility provides a flexible user interface that can be easily operated by all the technical as well as the non-technical users.
- Users can convert multiple contacts together instantly without any kind of loss of information.
- It is possible to upload the PST files on the panel either by configuring the Outlook account or by choosing files from a folder depending on the needs of the users.
- This software can easily convert PST contacts to vCard and is also capable to export the PST files in multiple file formats such as PST to PDF, PST to MBOX, PST to CSV, PST to EML, and in other Email Services such as PST to Gmail, PST to Thunderbird, PST to Office 365, and other IMAP-supported services.
- One major feature of using this utility is that it allows to extract of PST file attachments, extract PST email addresses, and extract PST phone numbers separately.
- It also provides an advanced search option that allows users to search for a particular email from the bulk of data.
How to Export PST Contacts to vCard?
- Run PST to VCF Converter Tool for free.
- Upload the PST files directly.
- Choose the needed data.
- Tap on Export Menu >> select vCard.
- Get the resultant data.
The solution is beneficial for all the users whether they want to store contacts for essential purposes, or while they are switching from one email client to another that supports the VCF format. Using the above-mentioned solution, users can easily convert PST to vCard and carry out the conversion faster. It also depends on the user which solution he wants to use according to the needs and requirements. But choosing the second solution is good to use as it carries our results with 100% accuracy.