Learn How to Extract Attachments without using Outlook Express?
Do you want to extract attachments from DBX Files without using Outlook Express? Then, no need to worry, here will get the exact solution that matches your query.
Also, there is so much trouble that occurs when we have to shift to another email client and the main thing at that time arises in our mind is what about our attachments? Are they safe or not?
Here, we will discuss a better way as there are multiple users on the Internet who literally do not have any idea of extracting DBX attachments.
There is no direct way for the same. And, another main aim is to provide our clients perfect ways.
So, let’s discuss one of the professional solutions that allow users to save attachments from DBX files without any trouble.
How to extract attachments from DBX files?
- Launch DBX Attachment Extractor.
- Upload the DBX Files/Folders.
- Select the required DBX data.
- Go to Extract >> Select Attachments.
- Enter location and save.
- Get the downloaded attachments.
Professional Solution to Save DBX Attachments
We recommend you use the PCDOTS DBX Conversion tool to extract attachments from DBX files.
Using this DBX Attachment Extractor utility, it is possible to save the bulk of files instantly within a single attempt with no loss of data.
Also, this extractor tool is reliable, scalable, and easy-to-use that even a non-technical person can guide it without any kind of technical guidance.
Download the Free DBX Attachment Extractor and run the process.
Steps to Extract Attachments from DBX files:
- Install and Run the DBX Attachment Extractor tool in your existing Windows OS system and tap on Open Menu.
- Go to Email Data Files >> Select DBX files / folders. Upload the required data from your system.
- You will be able to see the preview of all the data on the screen. Select the required DBX data from which you want to download attachments.
- Then, click on the Extract Menu >> Select Attachments as the Email Element.
- Enter the destination location and click on the Save button.
- After that, in just a few minutes, you can easily get the resultant extraction message on the Software screen.
Hence, this is one of the easiest solutions that helps you to save DBX File Attachments in bulk numbers within a single attempt without any loss of data.
Characteristics of DBX Attachment Extractor
This DBX Extractor tool for Attachments provides a flexible interface to the users. You don’t need any kind of technical guidance to operate this software.
- Export in Different formats
Users can easily export DBX data in other multiple file formats such as Outlook PST, MBOX, PDF, HTML, EML, Text file, and CSV and in other Email Services such as Gmail / Google Mail, Microsoft Office 365, Thunderbird, and other IMAP Accounts.
- Extract Meta Data
Users can easily extract other email elements such as Phone numbers and email addresses separately. These will be extracted in the form of a Text file format.
- Supports Windows OS
This DBX attachment Extractor is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and can run on Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, and XP and on all latest and previous versions.
- Ideal Solution
It is an independent utility that does not require any extra installation to complete the DBX attachment extraction process. Also, it has the ability to easily configure the Email Accounts by entering login details.
Therefore, it is not possible to extract attachments from DBX files without using Outlook Express.
Also, this is one of the easiest solutions among all the solutions available on the Internet. And, we recommend you use DBX Attachment Extractor by PCDOTS to save DBX attachments.