How to Extract Email Addresses from Mozilla Thunderbird?
If you are searching for a professional method to extract email addresses from Thunderbird for email marketing. Then you have landed on the correct webpage as this blog post is all about exporting email addresses from Thunderbird.
In this article, team PCDOTS Software is going to explain the process to extract email addresses from Thunderbird. The tool is specially launched to export email addresses from Thunderbird email messages like From, To, Cc, Subject, the Message header, etc.
Extract All Email Addresses from Thunderbird in 4 Steps
PCDOTS suggests Thunderbird Migration Tool export Thunderbird email addresses from whole profile data including the email folders and other data items.
The Thunderbird Email Address Extractor has a separate option to collect all email addresses from Mozilla Thunderbird to simple text files. This application is also known as the Thunderbird email address extractor because of its functionality.
Download the Free Mozilla Thunderbird Extraction utility and run the process.
Procedure for Extracting Multiple Thunderbird Email Addresses
- Launch Thunderbird email address extractor on your Windows OS computer. After that choose Open >> Thunderbird Accounts >> Open Thunderbird Configured Accounts >> Select Thunderbird Profile for uploading email folders in the software window.
- Now you can preview all Thunderbird emails, folders, address books, and complete details in the software interface. Thereafter, click on the Extract button and choose the Email Addresses option from the drop-down list as you can see in the respective screenshot.
- Thereafter, confirm the default destination path or you can choose a different location by clicking on the Browse button. This Thunderbird email address exporter is able to extract all email ids from Thunderbird using filter options like From, To, Cc, Subject, Message Body, Message Header, etc. Users can also set advance settings according to their choice like Open folder after export is done, Extract email addresses from attachments, etc. After set all settings, hit on the Extract button.
- After that, you can see extracted email addresses in the software window. At last, click on the Save button to extract all email addresses from Thunderbird profile folders. The tool will show you a message of completion and will open the destination path automatically. So that users can easily get resultant email addresses in a simple text file.
In this way, all home and business users can easily extract email addresses from Thunderbird to simple text files.
Prime Features of Thunderbird Email Address Extractor
- PCDOTS developers have added multiple advance filter options for collecting email ids from the Mozilla Thunderbird profile. Users can check or uncheck required email filters for the email extraction process, like To, Cc, From, Subject, Message Body, and Message Header.
- PCDOTS Thunderbird Email address extractor is compatible to extract email addresses from emails in Thunderbird. Even it has a separate option to extract email ids from Thunderbird attachments. All Mozilla Thunderbird edition (78.0, 68.0, 60.0, 52.0, 45.0, and all) users can use this toolkit for collecting email ids for email marketing purposes.
- The toolkit is also helpful to extract all email addresses from Thunderbird. If someone wants to collect specific email messages then use the advance search option to find out specific records. After that extract required email ids from the whole Thunderbird profile.
- Thunderbird email id extractor gives freedom to store extracted email addresses at the desired location. It automatically chooses desktop as the destination location but users can also change it accordingly by clicking on the Browse button. Users can also connect external data storage devices like Pen Drive or Hard Drive to collect email ids.
- If your Mozilla Thunderbird got crashed and is unable to start then you can also use this software. In this situation, it can automatically and manually upload Thunderbird profile data to extract email addresses from emails in Thunderbird.
- It is very impressive software that is able to preview Thunderbird extracted email addresses in the software GUI before saving. It is beneficial for users as they can check specific email address records before saving them to the local computer.
Commonly Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to extract email addresses from Mozilla Thunderbird with 100% accuracy?
Ans – You can follow the above-mentioned technique to export Thunderbird email addresses without any error.
Que 2 – In my Mozilla Thunderbird profile 10 different email folders are available but I want to collect email ids from 2 folders. Is it possible, to use your product?
Ans – Yes, it depends on you, you can choose all or required folders to extract all email addresses from Thunderbird.
Que 3 – Can I extract email addresses from the latest Mozilla Thunderbird 78.0 version?
Ans – Yes, don’t worry, Thunderbird email address extractor supports Mozilla Thunderbird 78.2.1, 78.2.0, 78.1.1, 78.1.0, 78.0.1, 78.0, and all latest editions.
Que 4 – My Mozilla Thunderbird has many CSV files as attachments with email address details. Can I extract email ids from the attachments of Mozilla Thunderbird?
Ans – Yes, the tool has an isolated option to export email addresses from Thunderbird attachments. However, you need to enable this option at the time of collecting Thunderbird emails ids.
Que 5 – How to Extract Email Addresses from Mozilla Thunderbird?
- Launch Thunderbird Email Address Extractor.
- Upload the Thunderbird Files.
- Select the needed data.
- Go to Extract >> Email Addresses.
- Enter location and save.
- Get the downloaded Thunderbird Email IDs.
PCDOTS Thunderbird Email Address Extractor comes with a free demo edition that permits to export few email ids from each Thunderbird folder.
Users can check the working process to extract email addresses from Mozilla Thunderbird before upgrading to the pro edition.
After getting complete satisfaction, you can grab its license keys to avoid all limitations. It can be installed on all the latest Windows OS i.e. Win 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Win Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, etc.