Solution to Send Gmail Email Messages to WhatsApp
This write-up will discuss the entire solution to send Gmail messages to WhatsApp. A lot of users are in search for the same and this query is high on the peak from last 2 years as all people are working digitally.
WhatsApp is one of the better digital communication platforms in the world. It was launched in 2009 and people are not giving it so much preference but with the increase in technology, it has become a major part of our lifestyle. Also, if we talk about the last 2 years’ situation, we hope you all notice that more than 90% of the population are working on this to receive or send entire work on this and didn’t even give much priority to emails. Many of the people had also created their WhatsApp Business profiles to run their businesses digitally.
WhatsApp does not offer a direct feature to receive emails from Gmail. Many people wanted to know – how to forward messages from Gmail to WhatsApp. In this entire blog, we will discuss the two easiest solutions to easily send messages to WhatsApp.
Why do Users Want to Send Gmail Messages to WhatsApp?
- One of the main features is that if somehow users can send a particularly important document using Gmail to the wrong email address, then it is not possible to delete the data but if you send it via WhatsApp, then you can be able to delete the document within 1 hour.
- Also, users can instantly share their important talks and documents via WhatsApp, and that is also free of cost.
- You can anytime do audio and video calls using WhatsApp without facing many issues.
- Possible to share all the media items such as photos, videos, and others. Even, you can share your live location for a different duration such as 15 minutes, 1 hour, 8 hours, etc.
- For starting a particular e-commerce business, you can easily create a particular group of more than 250 participants.
- Moreover, you can easily use it on your Android, iPhone, and Web without facing any kind of issues.
Automated Approach – Forward Gmail Messages to WhatsApp
PCDOTS Gmail Converter Tool is one of the highly professional and high-rated utilities that has been developed by experts. It provides a user-friendly GUI that can easily work according to the needs and requirements of the users. Using this utility, it is possible for users to easily back up multiple Gmail emails with attachments and then forward all of them to WhatsApp together without facing many issues.
Also, users can send the needed files and folders without facing any kind of issues or disruptions. It also supports 15+ formats to export the data such as Gmail to PST, Gmail to MBOX, Gmail to EML, Gmail to Thunderbird, Gmail to Office 365, and other IMAP Services.
Just download the Gmail to WhatsApp Tool for free and start the process.
Also Read: Save Gmail Emails to Computer
How to Send Gmail Message to WhatsApp?
- Run the mentioned tool in your existing Windows OS system and click on the Open Menu.
- Go to Email Accounts >> Add Email Account. Enter the Gmail login credentials.
- Then, you can be able to see all the data uploaded on the screen. Select the required data from there.
- Go to Export Menu and Select PDF as the file format.
- Enter the destination location where you want to store your resultant data.
- After that, in just a couple of minutes, you can be able to see the final exported message there.
Hence, you can easily save emails as PDFs after performing these steps. Now, you just need to forward those messages to the WhatsApp via WhatsApp Web.
Forward Gmail Messages Via WhatsApp Web
- Go to Browser and browse Web.WhatsApp.com.
- On your WhatsApp, click on 3 dots >> Go to Settings.
- Tap on code and click on Scan Code.
- Scan the code present on the system and your WhatsApp will be redirected to the desktop.
- Open message contact where you want to send Gmail messages.
- Click on Attach option and select the PDF files directly from the system.
Then, you can easily send those documents without facing any interruptions instantly in bulk quantity.
Manual Way to forwarding Gmail Messages to WhatsApp
In the manual solution, firstly we will save Gmail emails as PDF, and then using the WhatsApp Web, directly send those messages instantly. But you need to save your emails one by one as Gmail does not provide a direct option to save bulk emails together.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Choose the particular email and click on the Print option.
- Select the destination as “Save as PDF” from there.
- Name the file and it will automatically save it in your system.
After that, use the above WhatsApp Web feature and send the Gmail messages one by one.
Limitations of Manual Solution:
- It will take a lot of time and your efforts.
- You need to save emails one by one.
- Emails will be saved without attachments.
Features of the Mentioned Tool
- The program provides a user-friendly interface that can be easily used by all Internet users.
- Preview the entire data present on the screen in different view modes and also used for Email Forensic Investigation purposes.
- Users can save a selective number of Gmail messages and easily send them to WhatsApp.
- Possible for users to extract Gmail email attachments separately and then forward them to WhatsApp.
- The software will locate the resultant files at a user-defined location so that they can easily take out them anytime.
- It can easily work on all the previous as well as the latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 10, and other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS.
There are multiple ways present on the Internet but the above two mentioned solutions are effortless to use and you can instantly send Gmail messages to WhatsApp. For only a few messages, you can use the manual solution but if you are finding a solution to forwarding all messages, then use the automated solution and get the results with 100% precision.