Two Approaches to Migrate Emails From Outlook to Office 365
Seeking a perfect solution to migrate Outlook to Office 365? It is a difficult task to solve but a lot of Outlook users are searching for the same but still didn’t be able to acquire the best results. If you are also one of them, then no need to worry, just stay with us till the end and get the step-by-step solution for the complete migration.
Outlook is one of the well-known email clients used by most organizations to manage their entire business and has been basically used for large-scale organizations. Still, there is an unlimited number of users who wants to move from on-premise to cloud-based platforms. All because Cloud platforms provide better security, limitless accessibility, advanced security features, collaborative tools, etc. Without facing such issues, the user wants to migrate from Outlook on the desktop to Office 365 mailbox.
It is important to know that Outlook stores the entire data including emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, other data items, etc.
It is a difficult task to migrate Outlook to Office 365 account entire profile data and that is the main reason, we have finally come up with one of the automated approaches to carry out the data.
Manual Solution to Migrate Outlook Emails to Office 365
In this solution, we need to take the help of an Outlook account. We will perform two simple steps here:
Step 1: Export PST File from Outlook
- Open the Outlook application in your system.
- Go to File Menu >> Open & Export >> Import / Export.
- Select “Export to a file”.
- Choose “Outlook Data File (.pst)”.
- Enter the location and choose the folders that you want to export.
- Get the resultant file in the destination location.
Step 2: Import PST File From Outlook to Office 365
There are not only single but multiple techniques such as Azure Storage, Drive mapping, and others to import PST files to Office 365. You can use any of them and starts migrating your data.
Also Read: Migrate Office 365 mailbox to PST
Automated Approach for Outlook to Office 365 Migration
To carry out the migration, we recommend you to use PCDOTS Outlook Converter, to migrate the bulk of the data to Office 365 within a single attempt. The tool has been developed with a special and advanced algorithm that has been developed according to the needs and requirements of the users. This software has the ability to migrate all the Outlook emails to Office 365 accounts.
Moreover, users can easily migrate the data from all the versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 without causing any issues. It also possesses an Advanced Filter option to search for a particular email from the bulk of data using different intents. The date range option will carry out the emails of a particular date duration. Users can easily import Outlook data files such as PST and OST to Office 365.
Just Download the mentioned utility for free of cost and start migrating Outlook to Office 365.
How to Migrate Outlook 2010 to Office 365 Account? – Step-By-Step Guide
- Install and run the given Migration tool in your existing Windows OS system and click on the Open Menu.
- Go to Desktop Email Clients, and click on Outlook account. Configure the data directly.
- The entire data will be shown on the screen. Select the required number of emails from there that you want to migrate to Office 365.
- Then, go to Export Menu and choose Office 365 as the Email Service from the list of formats.
- Enter the login credentials of your Office 365 account there and click on the Save button.
- After that, the process will start automatically and you can be able to see the Outlook to Office 365 migration process on the screen. You can easily see the resultant outlook data.
Hence, by performing these simple steps, you can migrate Outlook 2007, 2010, 2011, and 2013 to your Office 365 account. Users can easily migrate emails along with attachments without facing any issues.
Benefits of Outlook to Office 365 Migration Tool
- The software is easy to use and provide a simple GUI that can be easily used by all the users whether they are from technical as well as non-technical background.
- Directly configure the Outlook installed in the system and will display the entire database.
- Will display the emails in multiple view modes such as content view, hex view, the message header, and others. This also helps in Email Forensic Investigation purposes.
- While migrating emails to Office 365, it also includes attachments along with them.
- Extracts Outlook email elements such as extracting Outlook attachments, extracting Outlook phone numbers, and extracting Outlook email addresses individually.
- Exports the data into 10+ formats such as Outlook to MBOX, Outlook to EML, Outlook to Text, Outlook to PDF, Gmail, Thunderbird, and others.
- Maintains the entire data consistency throughout the migration process. The hierarchy of all the mailbox files and folders is also managed.
- At the end of the migration process, it allows to include email headers, restore old folders, delete empty folders, and so on.
- Possible to do selective migration of Outlook files and folders to Office 365 according to the user’s convenience.
- Runs on all the previous as well as the latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions.
It is a difficult task to migrate Outlook to Office 365 as users need much technical knowledge in them, and the process is too lengthy to perform that will require much time and effort from the users. So, we recommend you use the advanced solution to carry out the Office 365 migration instantly. The mentioned software is easy to use and provides the results with 100% accuracy. For more information, you can anytime connect with our technical team experts.