3 Tested Solutions To Import MSG Files into Outlook
It is always a challenging task for users to import MSG files into Outlook. Whenever people come into such circumstances, they find the best solution for it.
But, after researching a lot they didn’t find any worthwhile solution.
If you’re one of them who are looking for an appropriate solution to the same question, then you’ve come to the right place.
This problem is faced by Outlook users when they try to import a number of .msg files to Microsoft Outlook. But, they don’t know how to do it.
In this situation, you just need to scroll the page and grab the solution.
We’ll go over all of the simple and possible ways to import bulk files into Outlook with attachments in this article.
“Hey, I am finding a solution to import MSG files, emails, and other data items into Outlook Account. As I have a number of MSG files present in my system and I am unable to access them. So, its better for me to directly import bulk .msg files into Microsoft Outlook Account.
Can you please guide me?”
Manual Solution to Import MSG files into Outlook
There are basically 2 manual methods that help users to import .msg files, emails, contacts, attachments, and other data items to Outlook and its different versions such as Outlook 2007, 2016, 2013, and others.
Method 1: Drag and Drop Method
- Open Microsoft Outlook in your existing system.
- Then, go to the mailbox and create a new folder with the required name where you want to import the MSG file. And, users can easily the MSG file in the existing folder.
- After that, choose .msg files and drag and drop them into the newly created folder.
And, in just a few minutes, you can see all the imported messages there along with data items.
Method 2: Copy & Paste MSG files directly into the Outlook folder
- Open the location in your system where your MSG files have been stored and copy all those files.
- Then, open Microsoft Outlook and paste them into the Outlook folder.
Therefore, using these 2 methods you can easily import .msg files data directly to Outlook. But there arise many limitations such as old msg files will not be suitable for the latest versions of Outlook. And, a large amount of data will not be converted properly.
Quick Solution to Import MSG Files into Outlook
PCDOTS MSG File Converter is one of the best solutions to import bulk data to Microsoft Outlook along with the attachments.
The utility is an expert solution that allows you to convert the data without having to change the email messages’ original format.
It ensures that no data will be lost and that the data’s total integrity will be preserved. While migrating numerous files, the software causes no data risk.
It is not necessary to install MS Outlook in order to import the data. After converting data, the user can view MSG files into any version of Microsoft Outlook, including older versions of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and previous versions.
Download the MSG to Outlook Converter for free and continue with the conversion process.
Stepwise Process to Import Multiple MSG Files to Outlook
Install and Run the Software on your Windows OS system to initiate the conversion process.
Click on the Open button. Select Email Data Files >> MSG files and Upload the data.
The software will display all of the MSG files on the software’s screen and you need to Choose the required data from them.
Thereafter, Go to Export Menu >> Choose IMAP as the file saving option. (Outlook is IMAP enabled)
Next, enter the Outlook Account details and Save.
After that, see the final message “Messages have been successfully saved”.
Hence, by performing these simple steps, users can easily import the data.
Admirable Features of MSG to Outlook Converter
- Maintains Data Integrity: The software is capable of importing a large number of MSG email messages, files and other data items to Outlook without compromising data integrity.
- Maintains Email Properties: The software is built in such a way that helps to preserve all email attributes such as Subject, From, and To. It also keeps attachments, photos, URLs, formatting, and so on.
- Dual Option to Load Files: It has the capability to load single or many MSG files into the toolkit for processing.
- Batch Migrate MSG to Outlook: This is the program to use if you want to import a large number of MSG messages to your Outlook.com account. It will import all MSG files into Outlook immediately.
- Support Windows OS: Users can run this software on any version of Windows OS, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
- Unlimited File Conversion: This application’s licensed version has no file limitations. You may easily import an unlimited number of MSG files into Outlook.
- Extract Email Elements: It is possible to download metadata such as Email Addresses and phone numbers separately. Phone numbers will be taken out in the form of Text files format.
- Supports Multiple Formats: Users can easily transfer the MSG files data to other formats such as MSG to PDF, MSG to MBOX, MSG to EML, and other Email Services such as Gmail, Thunderbird, and Microsoft 365 Account.
How to import MSG files into Outlook is one of the most often asked questions by most users. Many users, on the other hand, do not follow the suitable solution, and hence do not complete this request.
As a result, we’ve written this post, which focuses mostly on a result-oriented method for mass importing the data. For exact and immediate results, in addition to the manual solution, we suggest you use the quick solution that will be more convenient.