Learn How to do Zimbra to iRedmail Migration?
Want to Migrate Zimbra to iRedmail Server Account? If yes, then continue walking with this blog. Here, you will get a 100% perfect solution.
There is much difference between Zimbra and iRedmail. Both are fully featured mail server solution that allows organizations to store their data but have different functionalities and operational features.
There are no manual solutions for the same present on the Internet. And that’s why we have come up with a professional solution to carry out the task.
We had also received multiple queries for the Zimbra to iRedmail Migration. One of the user queries has been discussed below.
“Hi, I am finding a way for migrating Zimbra to iRedmail because of some different needs of my organization. I had done a lot of research but didn’t be able to find a proper solution. Can you guide me for the Zimbra to iRedmail Server Migration?”
How do I migrate from Zimbra to iRedmail?
- Launch the Zimbra to iRedmail Migration Tool.
- Click on Open >> Email Servers.
- Upload Zimbra files.
- Select the required Zimbra data.
- Go to Export >> IMAP.
- Enter the login credentials of the iRedmail Server.
- Get the resultant data.
Instant Solution to Migrate Zimbra to iRedmail Server
Use the PCDOTS Zimbra Mail Server Migration Tool that allows users to do the migration of the entire mailbox from Zimbra to the iRedmail Server Account.
The utility allows users to do a migration of not only single but multiple Zimbra data within a single attempt with no loss of data.
The Zimbra to iRedmail Migration Tool has been developed with descriptive features and can easily do multiple tasks within a single time period.
Steps for the Zimbra to iRedmail Migration:
- Firstly, run the Zimbra to iRedmail Migration Tool in your existing Windows OS system and click on the Open Menu.
- Then, go to the Email Servers >> Zimbra Files.
- Upload the data either from files or folders. And see the preview of the entire data on the screen.
- Select the required Zimbra TGZ files to convert emails to the iRedmail Server.
- Go to the Export menu and Select IMAP as the Email Service.
- Then, enter the correct login details of the iRedmail Server Account.
- After that, the process will start running and you will be able to get the resultant migration message on the screen.
Therefore, the entire process to Migrate Zimbra to iRedmail Server has been given on the screen.
You can log in to your iRedmail Account and see the exported data on the screen.
Why you should use Zimbra to iRedmail Migration Tool?
- Bulk Migration
The Software allows users to convert emails from Zimbra to iRedmail in bulk quantity without affecting the hierarchy of the data.
- Extraction of Email Attributes
Moreover, users can be able to download email elements such as Zimbra Attachments, Email Addresses, and Phone numbers individually.
- Flexible GUI
This utility has been designed with an easy-to-use interface that can be easily operated by all the technical as well as non-technical users to operate the software easily.
- Supports Numerous Formats
The Zimbra to iRedmail Migration transfer the data in multiple other file formats such as Adobe PDF, Outlook PST, EML, HTML, and in other Email Services such as Google Mail, Microsoft 365, Thunderbird, and other IMAP Accounts(Zimbra to Exchange Server). And, can easily Migrate Zimbra to New Server and to MDaemon Server.
- Ideal Software
It is an all-in-one solution that does not require any kind of extra installation to do the work. And, it can easily configure the account just by entering login details. Also, it is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and can run on Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
The entire conversion process to migrate Zimbra to iRedmail has been discussed here properly. Although it is a difficult task Zimbra to iRedmail Server Migration tool made it easy for us to carry out the results.
In addition, the utility also provides unique features and allows users to save a lot of time and effort by converting bulk data.