Remove Metadata from Video Files to Safeguard Against Online Crooks
Remove metadata from video using the simple procedures outlined in this article. This PCDOTS post is intended to assist people in obtaining the best answer on “how to remove all metadata from a video” in order to safeguard their privacy from internet scammers. Continue reading this educational blog piece to obtain your appropriate answer.
Why Should One Delete Metadata from Video ?
When we exchange video files via email or social media, we also share some critical metadata that we often overlook. These video files, like any other files we provide, include metadata that contains critical information.
Devices such as computers and mobile phones attach metadata to the video files we create. These small pieces of data can be about your company, name, location, devices, and more. If you share your digital files without removing metadata, you can risk losing it to a web criminal.
Computers and mobile phones, for example, add metadata to the video files we make. These insignificant bits of information may relate to your organization, names, locality, gadgets, and much more. You run the danger of giving personal information to an online thief if you share them without deleting the metadata.
Thus, it is advised to erase metadata from video before posting them on YouTube or social media sites like Facebook or Instagram in order to protect privacy and prevent online fraud.
How to Remove Metadata from Video ? An Outstanding Solution
One of the best and most efficient solutions for “How to delete metadata from video” is PCDOTS Metadata Erasure Tool. This application has been specifically created to eliminate metadata from all types of files, including audio, video, and other formats. This software can only be used with Windows and is simple to use. It is a time-saving program that can delete the metadata from several video files at once.
To assist you in understanding how to scrub metadata from video using the software, we have explained all of the processes that you must take. We recommend that you carefully follow them in order to correctly wipe metadata from a video files.
Detailed Instructions to Erase Metadata from Video
- First of all; you need to click the download button above to download the video metadata eraser tool. Then follow the instructions on the screen to install it. After the installation is complete, run it to remove metadata from video.
- Once the tool window opens, you need to click on the Open tab, then select the Choose files or Choose folders option. If you want to delete metadata from video file in bulk, select the Choose folder option.
- Start browsing the video files and then upload all of them to the software to wipe metadata from video. Once all the video files have been uploaded to the tool; click the “Action” button and select the “Clear Metadata” option.
- Finally, browse the location to save the resulting files and click the Save button to delete metadata from video.
So, that’s how to remove metadata from video using software, which appears to be quite simple. We have explained some of the software’s characteristics in addition to how the software works. You must examine them in order to determine the tool’s applicability for you.
Some Characteristics of PCDOTS Video Meta Erasure Software
- Simple to Use: The graphical user interface of the proposed software is one of its best features. Using it to remove metadata from video files presents no difficulties.
- Bulk Removal Capabilities: The application has the ability to bulk delete metadata from video files without any limitations. You can select any number of video files or folders and erase all of their metadata at once.
All-in-One Software: The application is all integrated into one software that can remove metadata from a broad variety of files. The utility can delete metadata from RTF files, Word documents, PDF files, and other types of files in addition to video. Consider this app whenever you wish to delete Meta.
- 100% Secure Software: The application knows just what to remove from your video files. Its goal is to scrub metadata from video files while protecting other material. There will be no modification in your final output files.
- Software Compatibility: The software can only be launched on a Windows device. On Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and other operating systems, you can remove all metadata from a video.
We have offered you a wonderful solution on your question “how to remove metadata from video”. The suggested PCDOTS program is an excellent way to erase metadata from video a file in bulk and safeguard your privacy from internet crooks. You can use the free version of the app right now by downloading it from the link below.