How to Export Outlook Emails to .txt File Instantly?
Are you looking for a solution to Export Outlook Emails to Text format? If yes, then this blog is specially made for you, we have come up with one of the easiest solutions. Today we are going to explain the one-stop solution to convert unlimited Outlook emails to Text format.
Users usually backup Outlook emails to text as it is possible for them to easily open the text file in multiple applications such as Notepad, Microsoft Word, and Text editor apps without installing the Outlook application.
Query to Save Outlook Emails as TXT
“Hi, I am finding a way to export my Outlook email messages to text file format As it will be easier for me to easily open the .txt file in multiple supported applications. I had also tried a solution but didn’t get the solution. If you have any solution, then please respond.”
How to Export Outlook Emails to Text file format?
Download the best Automated PCDOTS Outlook Converter tool to export emails from Outlook to Text format. It provides multiple highlighted features to increase the performance of the software.
It has an easy-to-use interface that can easily operate by novice users. Also, helps users to save their time and effort while converting Outlook emails to Text format.
Moreover, the tool does not require any technical skills or external utility to save Outlook email messages in plain text file format. The software is designed with superior algorithms to make the conversion secure. So, let’s jump to the next section without wasting more time.
Steps to Convert Outlook Emails to Text:
Follow the below instruction to import email messages to a text file along with attachments.
Install and run the software carefully and click on the Open tab to start the conversion.
Now, choose Email Data Files >> Outlook files and upload the data.
Thereafter, choose the required email message and see the complete preview of the selected email message.
After that, hit on the Export button and choose Text as a file saving option.
Choose a destination location to save the resultant data file sequentially.
Finally, tap on the Save button and get the resultant message without putting much effort.
So, this is how you can convert all Outlook files to Text format without any data loss.
Thus, by clicking on the Open folder, you can easily see the resultant backup .txt file. And, you can also continue with our Guide page of Outlook to know more.
Salient Features of Outlook to Text Converter
- Convert multiple Outlook email messages to text format with 100% accuracy.
- Support bulk conversion of the entire Outlook mailbox to TXT format along with attachments.
- Provide a selective conversion option to migrate specific email files or folders.
- It retains the original structure of emails throughout the migration process.
- Can be able to extract all email attributes and metadata such as save attachments, carry out email addresses and take phone numbers separately.
- The utility does not require any other installation and even the installation of Outlook is also not necessary for the conversion process.
- Users have the option to carry out a particular email from the unlimited data present in the files and folders.
- The software also supports multiple files formats such as PDF files, MBOX files, EML files, HTML files, and other Email Services such as Gmail Account, Office 365 Account, and other IMAP Accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I export emails from Outlook to Text format with attachments?
Ans. Yes, the software support completes conversion along with attachments.
2. Does the software save Outlook emails to text in bulk?
Ans. Yes, users can able to backup bulk email messages with a single operation.
3. Can I run the Outlook to Text software on Windows 10 system?
Ans. Yes, the software successfully supports all latest and prior Windows operating system.
In the above section, we have discussed the amazing technique to Export Outlook emails to Text format. The steps given above are very simple and easy to use and can do the conversion in just a couple of minutes.
We recommend you to use this amazing software to save your all Outlook emails into a .txt file with email attachments and hence, you will be easily able to access the file in multiple text editors.