How to Migrate G Suite to Office 365? – Complete Steps
In this write-up, we will discuss the complete solution for G Suite to Office 365 Migration step by step. Just study the entire article till the end and get the complete solution to your answer.
Nowadays, users are migrating from one platform to another due to the increase in technology. G Suite and Office 365, are flexible to use and provide better scalability, flexibility, and more security features. More than 5 million users have used G Suite but if we compare it with Office 365, then we can say that it has more popularity as compared to other platforms and has been basically used by more than 180 million users. That’s the main reason for users to migrate G Suite to Office 365 and they want to know the complete step-by-step guide.
Let us discuss the complete solution for the migration of emails and other data from G Suite to Office 365. Even though we had received a lot of user queries, one of the queries has been mentioned below.
“Hi, I am a Business owner and I have been using a G Suite account for the last 4 years, but now with the increase in technology, I understand that it is necessary to adapt to the latest technologies. So, after a lot of research, I finally decided to move to Office 365. Is there any step-by-step guide present that can help me to do G Suite to Office 365 Migration?
G Suite to Office 365 Migration Steps Manually
One manual solution is available on the Internet but that too requires a lot of time and effort. Also, in the end, it is possible to acquire desired results after using that solution.
And, the main limitation is that there will not much data security, and loss of data can occur at any time. So, we recommend you to use the better solution that too will not waste your time and provides results with 100% accuracy.
Simplified Solution to Migrate G Suite to Office 365 – 6 Steps
We recommend you to use one of the perfect tools, Email Backup Software which allows users to migrate their data. Using this, it is possible for users to instantly migrate G Suite emails to Microsoft 365 accounts. Moreover, this tool has been developed with a special algorithm and has multiple features configured in it that are difficult to come by in other solutions present in the market.
Users can easily migrate their Office 365 shared mailbox without facing any kind of issues and without any disruptions. The utility has the ability to handle a large amount of G Suite data and does not impose any kind of size limitations. In the end, the tool also provides a detailed report which states the total number of migration of emails, mailboxes, and other data items.
It is also possible for users to migrate G Suite emails, calendars, contacts, groups, drives, documents, mailbox, and other multiple data items directly to Office 365.
This mentioned migration tool also supports 15+ formats to export the data such as PDF, PST, MBOX, EML, Thunderbird, Gmail, and Office 365. Without wasting your time and without paying any amount, you can free download the G Suite to Office 365 Migration tool and start the step-by-step process.
Step By Step Solution For Office 365 Migration to G Suite
- Install and run the mentioned migration tool in your existing Windows OS system.
- From the Open Menu, go to the Email Accounts >> Add Account. Enter login credentials of G Suite.
(If in case, there arising issues while configuring your G Suite account, then perform the Additional G Suite settings.)
- Once done, you can call the G Suite emails and other mailbox items on the screen. Select the required number of emails that you want to migrate to Office 365.
- Then, go to the Export menu and select Office 365 as the Email Service from the drop-down list.
- Enter the login credentials of your Office 365 account and click on the Save button.
- After that, you can be able to see the resultant migration message on the screen.
Hence, by just performing these simple steps you can easily migrate G Suite to Office 365. It has the ability to migrate all the data items to G Suite without facing any kind of issues or disruptions.
Features of G Suite to Office 365 Migration Tool
- The software is easy to use and provides a flexible user interface that can easily be operated by all users.
- It has the ability to configure the G Suite account just by entering login credentials.
- Selective migration of mailboxes and other data items done according to the needs and requirements of the users.
- Export the data into 15+ formats without imposing any kind of restrictions.
- Maintains the consistency of the data within a single attempt by maintaining the hierarchy of all the files and folders while migrating to Office 365.
- Possible to extract email elements such as G Suite attachments, phone numbers, and email addresses separately.
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and can easily run on Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS.
- Do not require any kind of extra installation and hence it is a self-sustainable utility.
How to Do G Suite to Office 365 Migration Step by Step?
- Run the mentioned G Suite to Office 365 Migration tool.
- Configure your G Suite account there.
- Select the required mailbox items.
- Go to Export >> Office 365.
- Get the resultant migrated message.
A lot more users think to migrate G Suite to Office 365 but failed to find a perfect step-by-step solution. However, multiple solutions are already available but still users face issues. Therefore, we had explained the entire process for the migration that will not impose any kind of limitations and can easily do the migration. For proper information and a complete steps guide, it is recommended to use the mentioned tool as it will also save most of your time and efforts.