How to Convert PST Files to Adobe PDF? Easy Steps!
Do you want to convert PST to PDF format? If yes, then no need to worry, we will give you a complete and 100% safe method for this situation. PST file format is one of the favorable formats of Microsoft Outlook used to store emails along with including attachments and other data items such as calendars, journals, contacts, etc.
Users usually export PST files to PDF adobe acrobat because it is one of the portable file formats that is safe, secure, and provide a password protection feature. Also, you can easily access the data of PDF files anytime and anywhere without any utility. And, also after converting users can access the PST files without Outlook.
There is both the manual as well as professional approach available on the Internet for the same. Let’s start the conversion.
User Query 1: “As an Outlook user, I have a large number of emails configured in my account, and this year I am graduating from my college. Therefore, for portability and printing options, I thought to convert PST files to PDF but I did not find any reliable solution for it. According to me, it will be best to keep my selected emails in hard copy format and migrate it to maintain data. Can you please provide me a better solution to export multiple PST files to PDF Acrobat with email attachments?”
User Query 2: “I have a large number of PST files stored in my system. And, I want to convert all those into files into Adobe PDF format so that I can use them without the need for any other application. Can you suggest to me a perfect way export multiple PST files to PDF with attachments?”
Manual Solution Convert PST to PDF with Attachments
In the manual solution, you just need to use the Microsoft Outlook application for the conversion of files to PDF format.
- Open the Outlook Application.
- Click on an email that you want to export into PDF.
- Now, go to the File menu and click on Print.
- After that, select the option “Microsoft print to PDF”.
- Then, click on Print.
- Save the resultant file in a location with the file name.
Hence, using this method users can easily convert PST Files to PDF with Attachments. But the main limitation is that you need to save the needed data one by one which is a lengthy process and will take more of your time and energy.
Therefore, to bulk convert files in a single attempt, continue with our instant professional solution without facing any size restrictions.
Instant Solution to Convert PST to PDF
To carry out the results properly, it is better to use the PST File Converter. This is one of the best utilities that allow users to export files to PDF in bulk with email attachments and by choosing needed data items. It has been specially designed by professional experts that allow users to do the conversion of files instantly. The tool provides multiple advanced features such as searching for a particular email from the bulk of data present on the panel.
The Date Range Filter option will carry out the emails of a particular duration. So, without thinking too much, just download the PST to PDF Converter available online for free of cost and start the conversion process.
Also Read: Import PST files to Apple Mail
How to Export PST files to PDF Adobe Acrobat?
- Run the given utility in your existing Windows OS system. Click on the Open Menu to initiate the process.
- Select Email Data Files >> PST files >> Upload the data by configuring the account or choosing files and folders.
- The utility will display the entire preview and you can easily view PST files in bulk numbers. Choose the needed emails.
- Now, go to Export Menu and select PDF file format from the drop-down list.
- Enter the destination location where you want to store the data and click on save.
- After that, wait for a couple of minutes and see the resultant conversion message on the screen.
By clicking on the “Open Folder”, you can see the resultant exported file in the final path.
Features of PST to PDF Converter
- It provides a user-friendly graphical interface and hence, can be easily used by all the users.
- Possible to export batch PST files to PDF with attachments in the original data structure.
- There is no file restriction and hence, you can export even an unlimited amount of data.
- Data will be displayed in multiple view modes such as Hex view, Properties view, Message Header, and Content view. These view modes also are used for Email Forensic Investigation.
- PST to PDF Converter can export the data in multiple file formats such as PST to EML file, PST to MBOX file, PST to CSV file, PST to HTML file, PST contacts to vCard, and in other Email Services such as PST to Gmail Account, PST to Thunderbird Account, PST to O365, and PST files to IMAP Accounts.
- Email Elements can be downloaded easily such as Email Attachments, Email Addresses, and phone numbers separately.
- Using the Quick Search option, it is possible to locate a specific email using different intents.
- Extra Additional Installation does not require initiating and ending the conversion process.
- The utility is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and can run on all the previous as well as the latest versions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Convert PST files to PDF with Attachments?
1. Run the mentioned PST to PDF Converter Tool.
2. Upload the PST files.
3. Select the required files.
4. Go to Export >> Select PDF.
5. Enter the location and save.
6. Get the resultant files.
- Is it possible to export the files in bulk numbers?
Yes, you can easily batch convert the files along with Email Elements.
- What are the drawbacks of using Manual Solutions?
The manual way of converting files requires MS Outlook and it is not suitable for bulk email conversion.
Therefore, we offered an automatic solution to convert PST to PDF with attachments instantly in bulk numbers. Both the mentioned solution is better to use, but if you want to convert some files, then it is better to use the manual solution. If you are using this for business purposes, then it is better to export bulk numbers of files to PDF.