Learn How to Import Mulberry Emails to Microsoft Outlook?
If you want to import Mulberry to Outlook then this blog is perfect for you. In this blog, we will discuss a decent and easy solution that enables users to easily migrate Mulberry files to Outlook without the need of any other user.
Mulberry is an open-source Email client application that was developed and marketed by Cyrusoft and is available for Windows, Linux as well as Mac systems. The Mulberry Email client supports a different variety of Internet Standards such as IMAP, LDAP, ACAP, and IMSP.
In fact, there is no manual solution for the same available on the Internet. So, we will discuss one of the decent solutions to carry out the Mulberry to Outlook PST Conversion results.
How to Export Mulberry Files to Outlook?
- Rum Mulberry to Outlook Converter.
- Upload the Mulberry files.
- Select the required data.
- Go to Export Menu >> PST
- Get the resultant PST file.
- Import PST to Outlook from Mulberry.
#Decent Solution to Import Mulberry to Outlook
To start our initiation process, we need to first Launch PCDOTS MBOX to PST Converter which will enable users to easily migrate mails from Mulberry to Outlook. The user can migrate the files along with the email elements like attachments, email addresses, and phone numbers separately.
This Mulberry to Outlook PST Converter is one of the best solutions for the user who wants to migrate multiple emails without losing a single bit of data and without imposing any kind of size restrictions.
Steps to Import Mulberry Email Client to Outlook
We have to follow the step-by-step guide to continue the migration process:
Step1 Export MBOX file from Mulberry Email Client
In the first step, we need to export the mbox file from Mulberry which makes our task easier further.
- Open Mulberry Email Client. Click on the Export button.
- Export Mailbox in .mbox file format.
- Create a folder to save the file or you can also save it in an existing folder.
Step2 Import Mulberry to PST format
Launch the Mulberry to Outlook Converter on your system. Run the Software and click on Open Menu.
- Upload Mulberry files (.mbox) files directly from the system by choosing the files/folders option.
- You will be able to see all the loaded emails on the screen.
- Click on the Export button and choose PST as a file format.
- Tap on the Browse box and enter the location. Then, click on the save button and the process will start automatically.
- It takes a couple of minutes to complete the process and once done, the successful message will show on the screen. And you can easily see the resultant output in the destination location.
By clicking on the “Open Folder”, you can see the resultant PST file from Mulberry in the destination location.
Import PST to Outlook from Mulberry
Open the Microsoft Application. Click on Open & Export.
Choose “Open Outlook Data File” and you can easily choose .pst files.
Attributes of PCDOTS Mulberry to Outlook Converter
- This Mulberry to Outlook Converter is so much helpful for those users who want to migrate the bulk of data. It provides an error-free solution to migrate bulk data without any error loss.
- Compatible with all the Windows OS versions. It can easily run on Windows 7,8,10, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- This Software will display the complete data preview before the migration process. The users can easily select and deselect the data according to their requirements.
- This Mulberry to Outlook PST Migration Tool provides you dual options whether to select the file from the Configured account or choose the file already existing in the system.
- Also, the utility provides a unique filter option to locate a particular email from the bulk of data using different intents.
We all know that migrating data from one email client to another email client becomes a difficult task for the user.
But the PCDOTS Mulberry to Outlook Converter makes our problem easier and users can easily migrate a lot of data including the email elements separately.
And, if you want more information to import Mulberry to Outlook, then you can connect with our technical team.